Glenfrome Primary School is a vibrant, family centred school where we offer our community:
* A unique rural setting in the heart of the city
* A dynamic leadership team, from outstanding schools, committed to continuing our journey to outstanding
* A strong focus on positive behaviour and respect
* Seven fantastic new classrooms and a brand new reception play area
* 6 acres of grounds provide exciting outdoor learning opportunities
We are part of a unique partnership with three other primary schools: St Werburgh's, St Barnabas and Cabot. Together we are 4 Learning Partnership.We retain our individuality,
whilst our leadership teams plan together on shared goals,
our teachers work collaboratively and our children learn
and play together.
To find out more about our amazing school, why
not come and visit?
Just call us on 0117 3772247
more about us. Check out the class pages to find out
what the children have been learning. You will also
online and how to get involved... thanks for visiting!