Glenfrome Primary School is a vibrant, family centred school where we offer our children and families
* A unique rural setting in the heart of the city
* A dynamic leadership team, from outstanding schools, committed to continuing our journey to outstanding
* A strong focus on positive behaviour and respect
* Seven fantastic new classrooms to be ready by Easter 2014
* 6 acres of grounds provide exciting outdoor learning opportunities
We are part of a unique partnership with three other primary schools: St Werburgh's, St Barnabas and Cabot. Together we are 4 Learning Partnership.We retain our individuality, whilst our leadership teams plan together on shared goals, our teachers work collaboratively and our children learn and play together.
To find out more about our amazing school, why not come and visit?
You can talk to our Head Teacher, meet staff and children,
and have a good look around.
Just call us on 0117 3772247
I hope you enjoy browsing our website to find out a bit
more about us. Check out the class pages to find out
what the children have been learning. You will also
find lots of useful information about policies, paying
online and how to get involved... thanks for visiting!
Inger O'Callaghan, Headteacher