Some recognisable Glenfrome faces reading a variety of children's stories.
Use the button in the top right hand corner of the videos to see a list of all the assemblies..
How well do you know Glenfrome? Test your knowledge against some of the teachers in our fun quizzes.
Use the button in the top right hand corner to see the list of questions and answers.
Please follow the link below to find more digital stories that you can share with your children.
Story Time With Mrs Johnson
We explore a rich variety of religious beliefs in our Collective Worship as well as learning about our Core Values and listening to stories and music from around the world.
We hold assemblies daily. During these collective learning times, children are taught about a range of different topics. Each week we will look at any topical events or religious celebration; learn about a musician or piece of music; practise our singing; explore one of our Core Values; read a book/text linked to our Author of the Term; and celebrate our fantastic learning from the week.
The Aims of Collective Worship at Glenfrome Primary School:
- To dedicate time for the school community to come together.
- To foster a sense of belonging and a sharing of values.
- To celebrate success.
- To be fully inclusive and respectful of each other’s beliefs.
- To develop the community cohesion of the school.
- To further everyone’s understanding of our multicultural community.