We were inspected in February 2016. Ofsted have judged the school to be GOOD in all areas. This is a fantastic achievement and we are very proud of all the hard work which has made this happen.
Here are the best bits (full report available at the bottom of this page):
- The head teacher and Deputy Head Teachers represent a strong leadership team.
- They are supported well by middle leaders who also share their ambition and have the skills to improve the school further.
- The achievement of all groups of pupils is good, including those who speak English as an additional language.
- All pupils make good progress during their time in this school.
- Relationships are outstanding; between adults and pupilsand between the pupils themselves
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare are all good. Staff are very skilled in addressing pupils’ personal and emotional needs.
- We offer a range of innovative and carefully planned adult-supported activities
- The whole school community is united in celebrating and making full use of the richness of the pupils’ cultural and religious backgrounds.
- The arrangements for keeping pupils safe are strong. Pupils adamantly say they feel safe.
Click here to read the full report, and please get in touch if you would like to know more about our amazing school, or would like to come and visit.